Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to use the meditations inside the App? Can my child do any meditations found on YouTube?
- Great Question. Yes, you can! When putting in the tasks you can put meditations under behaviors to be encouraged, instead of putting meditation inside the App. This will allow your child to check off that they completed the behavior and gain the dust points allotted.
The affirmation section is not working. How do I fix that?
- The affirmation section requires the use of the camera on the child's device. The camera turns around to selfie mode when the child is doing their affirmations. Affirmations are most powerful to the mind when we are looking at ourselves while doing our positive affirmations. You will need to allow the app access to your camera to work properly for the affirmation section.
What is the star collection used for?
- The star collection right now can be used as a parenting tool. The stars can be used to encourage particular behaviors. You can do this as the parent or as the Pixie. For example; When you reach 1000 stars, Mommy will take you to the waterpark with a friend. As the Pixie inside the chat section, you could say; when you reach 1000 stars you will gain 100 pixie dust. We plan to eventually use the star collection to redeem discount coupons or free coupons for businesses. We are in the process of building these relationships with businesses and hope that we can offer this to you by 2022.
How can more stars be accumulated?
- The more your child uses the app, the more stars they will accumulate.
Are the wings supposed to pop off easily?
- Yes, the wings were created to pop off easily. We tell the children that the wings pop off easily because the Pixie does not need her/his wings here on Earth. The magical powers to fly were lost when they portalled here to Earth, but they can still grant wishes!
The App doesn't seem to be able to rotate on the device screen. Why?
- The App was not created to rotate on device screens so that all sections of the App could be seen at all times when on the homeland screen.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Once your return request is received, we will then send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, at no cost to you. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Expected return processing is normally 2 weeks.
You can always contact us with any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.